Basic package 4-stage MTB Marathon - Register
Basic package 4-stage MTB Marathon
Reserve now a starting number for the 4-day MTB Marathon "Owl Tour" in the Owl Mountains in Poland, now for €169.00 per participant. The Owl Tour takes place from July 23, 2020 to July 26, 2020. You can register several participants at the same time, the order will then be in your name, we will link the starting numbers to the other participants via e-mail.
With this you also reserve a spot in the Owl Tour base camp. This price including sanitary and shared showers, excluding breakfast and necessities for sleeping, so without a mat, sleeping bag, towels, etc.
We also have a number of places available in a hotel. For €290.00 extra charge you can book a double room, including breakfast and supplies.
What is included?
- A place at the Owl Tour Base Camp
- A starter package with promotional products.
- A starting number with chip for time registration. The results can be followed live during the event during the races.
- 4 stages with a fully expanded trail with clear signs.
- The organization assists with dangerous crossings to make the Owl Tour as safe as possible. This in collaboration with the local government and police.
- Sports food, fruit, isotonic drink and water every day at different break places during the ride.
- Technical support before, during and after the internships by professional mechanics.
- A place to properly and quickly clean the bikes.
- Nature is extra cleaned up by financing projects in the area that extract waste from nature.
Add new review
6x BYE! Energy Shot - 25 ml 6x BYE! Magnesium Electrolyte Shot - 25 ml
During a sport effort you lose besides carbohydrates also fluid and minerals. This influences your performance: a fluid loss of 2% of your total bodyweight ...
BYE! Endurance Booster consists of 92% high-quality carbohydrates with supplementation of electrolytes and an Endurance Booster formula consisting of ...
BYE! ALL-IN-ONE Recovery Drink is a valuable addition for every fanatical athlete to use after your training or competition. The drink is easy to dose ...